Monday, January 5, 2015

I'm back!

Wow, things look a lot different on blogger now!

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, and I doubt anyway is checking this site anymore, but here goes. I've been in college for the last few years. I'm halfway through my fourth year, and as I've been trying to figure out my career and what I want out of life, this has taken a huge backseat. I lost the password and everything else, and was finally able to recover this account, but for the most part, I've been sending stories Breanna's way, and if she wanted to post them, she would.

Now that I've recovered this account again, whenever I'm in the mood to write a story, I'll post one. I have a couple of stories that I haven't shown to anyone but Bre yet, two she hasn't posted at all.

I hope all is well with everyone. And for now, I'm back.

Best,

Mackenzie

1 comment:

  1. I love your Katelyn & Jessica stories!! You need to write more of that series!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete